Helping you restore your Pride & Joy
Specialising in servicing & restoration of Classic European Cars
We have maintained our fleet of 34 classic wedding cars for the past 35 years and are now excited to open our doors to the greater motoring community. Our aim is to offer the same quality and expertise we apply in house to Victorias motoring community. We understand working to a budget and bring our expertise and attention to detail to restoration at rates that will surprise.
Our passion for cars is evident in all that we do and the small skilled team we have assembled are ready to take on new challenges and breath new life into your classic. Whether its a simple tune up or a full bare metal restoration
What we offer
• Over 35 years experience
• British Car Specialist -Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Bentley
• In house specialist mechanic and auto elec
• Engine and Gearbox rebuilds/overhauls
• Competitive rates and flexible briefs
• In house concept design – plan your build before we start
• 1953 Jaguar Mk7
• 1959 Mercedes Benz 300D
• 1972 Citroen SM
• 1967 Citroen DS21
• Bedford Ice Cream Truck (current build)
• 1965 Jaguar MkX
• 1951 Jaguar MkV Engine Rebuild
• 1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud
WHAT WE DO
Over 30 years experience in classic car maintenance, restoration and rebuilds. Mechanical, Electrical, Interior and Exterior
Minor or major restoration projects that are tailored to your budget and taste carried out by a small team of passionate enthusiasts
Everything including engine tune ups, brake system overhauls, suspension, steering components & elec.
Specialising in older carbureted engines, from simple tune ups to major rebuilds. European motors are our speciality.